This is one of the pieces of music that I will be using. It says in the title no copyright which means that I am able to use it without any license.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YMK3ZFfyuc
This is the second piece of music I will be using in my project, I am going to use this for a chase scene as it just adds the right amount of tension that it needs. It states in the title of the video that it is copyright and royalty free, however if you look in the description there are term and conditions to use this piece. When I upload my media film to YouTube I need to make sure that I credit him by either posting a link to his channel or a link the piece of music I am using by him. He also asks to make a donation and subscribe to his channel however this is not mandatory. This track is licensed under a ‘Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License’. You can find the link to that license here: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
The third piece of music I will be using, is by the same composer as above, Ross Budgen, again the same rules apply, I have to credit him in my description of my YouTube video which I will do. Again you can find the license for this piece of music here: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
No comments:
Post a Comment