|
Item
|
Where and when will the item be obtained
|
Cost
|
Who is responsible for getting it?
|
When is it being used? (date/ production stage)
|
Who will be using it?
|
What training is needed?
|
Notes (e.g. ‘charging required’)
|
|
Camera
|
2 days before shoot from
school
|
£0
|
Me as I am cinematographer
|
16th Feb
|
Me as I’m cinematographer
and I am responsible for filming
|
Knowledge in being able to
film professionally is needed. I can find this in masterclasses on YouTube.
|
Full charge is required so
we can shoot for long periods of time without interruptions between shots.
|
|
Tripod
|
2 days before shoot from
school
|
£0
|
Me
|
16th Feb
|
Me- I will using this along
with the camera.
|
None
|
Extension may be needed for
certain shots
|
|
Extra Batteries
|
Whenever needed- from school
|
£0
|
Me
|
16th Feb- if
needed
|
No one, until they are
needed when we are shooting.
|
None
|
Make sure these batteries
are new so they have not been drained of charge before.
|
|
Camera bag
|
2 days before shoot along
with camera.
|
£0
|
Me
|
16th Feb
|
This will hold our camera
for safety to reduce damage if dropped
|
None
|
Make sure that the camera
fits I the bag and there is no risk of damage to camera.
|
|
Computer-Editing
|
Whenever we are ready to
edit after post-filming.
|
£0
|
Me
|
Post-filming
|
As I am editor I will need
to edit all of the film and I can’t do this without a computer with editing
software
|
Experience and Knowledge in
editing is needed. Knowing how to cut, implement non-diagetic sounds etc is
important.
|
I need to make sure each
shot is safely imported from the camera to the computer.
|
Friday, 17 March 2017
Planning-Equipment
Labels:
Planning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment